31 May 2019
Summit Education Enterprise (SEE) is a dynamic and fast growing education organisation based in Oxford. It is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent and Further Education as a Short Course Provider,to provide high quality education short term courses to students from leading universities overseas.
We are currently recruiting Programme Coordinators to support the smooth-running of our winter and summer education programmes. Our ideal candidates are proactive individuals with leadership qualities who are able to provide logistical support, academic guidance, and pastoral care to international students in their learning and cultural/social exploration.
If you are an undergraduate or a postgraduate at the University of Oxford or Oxford Brookes University, and you are able to work flexibly at least 15 hours/week, enjoy intercultural conversations and would like to share your experience studying and living in Oxford please apply to join us today!
Duties to include:
- Creating a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for our students
- Leading students to places of interest in and around Oxford
- Participating in a variety of social and cultural activities
- Joining students for meals and leading conversations of a social and academic nature
- Undertaking general tasks to support the running of the programme